Does Motel 6 Allow Pets?
Motel 6 offers pet friendly accomodations in most of its properties across the United States. Guests are asked to call ahead prior to their check-in to confirm pet policies, as each one of the hotel’s locations may have different pet rules and regulations.
Pets Are Welcome!
Motel 6 offers pet friendly rooms for an additional fee of about $20 per stay. You can also get discounts when you book online or through their mobile app. All pets must be accompanied by their owners and must remain on a leash or in a pet carrier when in the lobby, public areas and outdoors. There may be a limit of one to three pets per room.
Regardless of the pet policy at each property, there are some additional pet policies guests should be aware of when travelling with pets at Motel 6:
- Pets must be under 25 lb.
- Housekeeping and service animals are allowed, but they must remain on a leash at all times.
- Pets must never be left unattended in guest rooms.
- Pets must never be allowed to disturb other guests.
- No hazardous or dangerous animals such as snakes, spiders, or reptiles are allowed.
So if you are considering bringing a pet on your next trip, be sure to check with Motel 6 before making any reservations. It’s important to remember that pet policies vary from property to property, so be sure to read through all of the policies before making any commitments.