How to Get Legendary Birds in Pokemon Go
Are you on the hunt for the Legendary birds of Pokemon Go? Here is a simple guide to help you capture the rarest Pokemon in the game:
Step 1: Participate in the Right Raids
Legendaries can only be obtained through Raid Battles. You have to participate in a 5-star raid to have a chance of catching one:
- The level of difficulty for Legendary Raids is different every day. Check your local gym daily to see if there are any 5-star Raids upcoming.
- You will need to team up with other players in order to take down a Legendary Raid. Join the game’s dedicated Reddit and Discord channels to find other players who want to raid with you!
- Participate in Raids as often as you can to increase your chances of catching a Legendary bird.
Step 2: Use the Right Pokemon
Using the right type of Pokemon will give you a huge advantage in taking down a Legendary bird:
- Lugia is vulnerable to Electric, Rock, Dark, and Ice-type Pokemon. Use a combination of Rock, Electric, and Dark-type Pokemon to take it down.
- Ho-Oh is weak against Electric, Rock, and Water-type Pokemon. You can use a variety of Rock, Electric, and Water-type Pokemon to wear it down.
- Articuno is vulnerable to Rock, Electric, and Steel-type Pokemon. Use a combination of Rock, Electric, and Steel-type Pokemon to defeat it.
- Moltres is vulnerable to Rock, Water, and Electric-type Pokemon. Use a combination of Rock, Electric, and Water-type Pokemon to take it down.
- Zapdos is vulnerable to Ice, Rock, and Electric-type Pokemon. Choose Ice, Rock, and Electric-type Pokemon to take it down.
Step 3: Utilize the Weather
Using a combination of the right type of Pokemon and the right weather can give you a huge advantage in taking down a Legendary Bird. Check the weather in your area and adjust your Pokemon team to match. For example, if it is raining, use Water-type Pokemon to take advantage of the weather boost!
Step 4: Catch Rare Pokemon
Legendary Pokemon are extremely rare, so expect to catch them after multiple attempts. Make sure you have plenty of Ultra and Great Balls to maximize your chances. Use the Razz Berries to make it easier to catch them and have patience.
Following these steps will help you in your quest to catch the Legendary birds in Pokemon Go! Good luck and have fun!